How can you skyrocket your Pinterest traffic and use it to drive more traffic to your website or blog? Pinterest Traffic Avalanche eCourse promises to reveal all the hidden gems of driving traffic to your website using Pinterest. Do the authors keep their promise?
Creator: Alex and Lauren
Overall Rating: 4,8/5
Pinterest is great source to drive FREE, targeted traffic to your site. It’s basically a visual search engine. With a few tweaks and a good strategy in place, you can start driving tens of thousands of monthly page views to your site – if you know how to do it. Even though I tried Pinterest, it did not really work for me until I stumbled over
I had been looking for reviews for this course – but NADA. I couldn’t find anything about it. So this to me was a RED FLAG!
Then something on Alex and Lauren’s sales page caught my eye.
They showed a screenshot of their blog’s backend, which verified what they claimed: Their blog gets more than 400,000 views from Pinterest every single MONTH! That is nuts!
This convinced me to give it a try. After implementing some really great tips taught in the course on one of my websites I was amazed at the outcome. The traffic to my site doubled within a month!
What’s Inside the Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Online Course
- 8 modules
- links to resources
- downloadable files like spreadsheets to help you plan your pinning schedule
- you can do the course at your own speed
You will learn how to
- set up your Pinterest profile
- automate traffic with pin scheduling
- design your own customized pins
- collaborate on group boards
- track progress and analytics
- use Pinterest for email collection
Take a look inside:
What you will get
- worksheets and checklists to fast track your success
- support + feedback in their private Facebook group
The Pro’s and Con’s of this course:
- The Pinterest SEO strategy is explained in depth. It’s not like the usual “type keywords into the search bar and see what comes up”.
- It’s explained why the method of 80/20 (pinning 80 % of other people’s pins and 20 % your own) is a waste of time.
- The best Pinterest strategy is shared (including a pinning schedule, a scheduling tool, and how awesome Pinterest images are designed that go viral).
- Further marketing strategies are taught (how to build an email list etc.)
- Google as a source of traffic is dismissed by Alex and Lauren. I believe you should not only optimize for Pinterest but also for Google as Google is huge compared to Pinterest. Ranking with Google is the result of perfect keyword research.The best keyword research tool for Google SEO we came across so far was Jaaxy.
This course is completely legit in my opinion.
If you first need to build a website or to write more effective articles on your blog in order to have content to pin on Pinterest, I can highly recommend you the training (first 10 courses are free – no credit card needed!!!) at Wealthy Affiliate>>. You get 2 websites incl. hosting for free, 10 courses for free and a great community you can ask any time if you are stuck or need input.
Let me know your experience with Pinterest.